Haven for the Elderly
A leading residential care facility in the country offering excellence in all its programs and services for senior citizens.
Guided by the Department’s mandate as a social welfare agency, the Haven for the Elderly is committed to:
- Provide high quality and client-centered social protection services in which their individual needs are carefully assessed, understood and responded by a competent, results based and values driven (trustworthy, patient, caring, and compassionate) employees/staff.
- Be known as model center for senior citizens that pursue highest standards and adopts innovative and proactive approaches in:
- Managing care and providing services;
- Facilitating transitions across levels of care;
- Community partnerships and collaboration;
- Advocacy efforts.
To promote a wholesome environment that provides quality programs and services, care for the abandoned, neglected, homeless and unattached senior citizens while at the center.
- To provide rehabilitation services that would enhance and or maintain/sustain their physical, social, emotional and mental functioning.
- To conduct activities that would harness their vocational skills geared towards enhancing capability/capacity for productivity.
- To provide venue or opportunities to participate in community affairs, social and recreational and cultural activities to sustain feelings of belongingness and combat feelings of isolation, alienation, and emptiness.
- To access the senior citizens to other social welfare agencies that can provide appropriate services responsive to their needs when necessary.
- To facilitate for their eventual re-integration to their own family, foster family or in a group home.
- To provide venue for field exposures and training facility in social work, nursing, nutrition and other allied professionals.
- To conduct researches and studies on effective strategies, innovations, approaches and techniques along social/vocational rehabilitation of older persons.
Ms. MARIZAL B. BANGNIWAN
SWO III – Center Head
You may also reach us via: